Demons Of Four Seasons
by RObert Gass (aka Imagines Vinco aka Ultionem Vinco)
In Fall the damned to feel the force of rape
In anus draining life from void of deep
As sadist screams the cries of beast the ape
That stared with lust at Eden daring leap.
In Winter damned to feel the bite of thing
On skin that shuts the speech of lying souls
To claim injustice pinned bereft of king
In grasp of stars that tear the flesh of scum with holes.
In Spring the damned to feel the thrust of tool
On body raising heat to change the state
Of mind in boor that stays a blackened fool
In anger, treasures lost, to prison's gate.
In Summer damned to feel the fire of earth
The sun that bursts in mind and overwhelms
The reprobate as silent staring dearth
At window shining venom flaming helms.
The demons torture sadists draining void
Of shame from mentors bent and warped devoid.
Links to My Posts
- Breaking Bars for Bells
- Anarchism of an Antichrist: An Illuminati Horror Novel
- Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Warping Them
- Electroshock Therapy
- Psychoanalytic Knots
- Psychological Warfare
- It Stings the Body Electric
- Fleshly Chime Box
- Building a House of Death
- Under Thunderbolts of Zeus
- Absolute Rule of Leviathan
- Doppelganger Aggression
- The Deformed Tumult of Pixies
- Caskets Full of Drugs
- Trapped Behind the Wall of Sleep
- Khepra Contains Light in Death
- Predatory Apoplexy
- Catatonic Schizophrenia
- Brainwashing Reinforced
- Demonic Transmogrifications: An Epic Poem