Read the PDF Version of This Epic Mythology
by Robert Paul Gass (aka Imagines Vinco)
Jupiter in Pisces casts resentful
Command of Kunaz for Baalberith to clean
The stables of Augias, which are always full
Of dung from horses, perpetually unclean.
Baalberith asks permission of Augias
As Melech Korach, who welcomes the aid
In exchange for an estate, expecting loss
Of Baalberith to endless task, overweighed.
Breaking down a portion of the enclosing walls,
Baalberith makes an opening in stable
And he diverts a river, so that water falls,
Pushing out the dung away from people.
After the task is finished, Korach refuses
To reward Baalberith, declaring
The stables to be ruined, so he chooses
To extract his fee from Korach's suffering.
The river is closed off and the opening
Is sealed, allowing horses to return,
As Baalberith uses water, cleansing
Anus of Korach, fearful and taciturn.
After the canal is cleansed as the stables were,
Baalberith sodomizes Korach, enslaved,
And forces him to eat dung from stables as cur
In Abaddon, where he suffers fate of depraved.
While Korach suffers in Abaddon, trapped,
Baalberith proclaims Phyleus to be king,
As Melech Alvah, presiding over sapped
And barren slave, he cleanses for sodomizing.
Links to My Posts
- Anarchism of an Antichrist: An Illuminati Horror Novel
- Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Warping Them
- Headshrinker Entrapment
- Electroshock Therapy
- Psychoanalytic Knots
- Psychological Warfare
- It Stings the Body Electric
- Fleshly Chime Box
- Building a House of Death
- Under Thunderbolts of Zeus
- Absolute Rule of Leviathan
- Doppelganger Aggression
- The Deformed Tumult of Pixies
- Caskets Full of Drugs
- Trapped Behind the Wall of Sleep
- Khepra Contains Light in Death
- Predatory Apoplexy
- Prozac Fortified Over Blood
- Catatonic Schizophrenia
- Brainwashing Reinforced
- Milked of Light in a Sober City Ward
- Demonic Transmogrifications: An Epic Poem