Read the PDF Version of This Epic Mythology
by Robert Paul Gass (aka Imagines Vinco)
Jupiter in Aquarius casts arrow
Into Achelous as Semlin, while swimming
A river and he drowns, reappearing to show
Himself as phantasm, with his form changing.
While Deianeira as Plegit draws water,
Semlin is mesmerized by her beauty
And he appears as a comely young male to her,
Luring her to return, hoping to see.
Also attracted to Plegit, the hero,
Baalberith explains the nature of Semlin
And Plegit spurns Semlin, who sinks to low
Feelings of hatred, seeking vengeance unclean.
Semlin befriends Bahimiron, seeking
To defile the beauty of Plegit, still proud,
And, while drawing water, beast rapes her, feeling sting
Of a poisoned arrow, drawing him under shroud.
As he dies, Bahimiron tells Plegit
To take blood from his wound as a philter,
For love of Baalberith, held with beat
Of his heart, seeking her arms for shelter.
As Plegit develops leprosy, she yearns
For the affections of Baalberith, in love
With a virgin, and she seeks her philter and earns
His hatred, now considering himself above.
Baalberith commands Plegit to smear
The philter on her own skin and she obeys,
Suffering burns in agony and fear,
As she disintegrates, groaning in daze.
Links to My Posts
- Anarchism of an Antichrist: An Illuminati Horror Novel
- Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Warping Them
- Headshrinker Entrapment
- Electroshock Therapy
- Psychoanalytic Knots
- Psychological Warfare
- It Stings the Body Electric
- Fleshly Chime Box
- Building a House of Death
- Under Thunderbolts of Zeus
- Absolute Rule of Leviathan
- Doppelganger Aggression
- The Deformed Tumult of Pixies
- Caskets Full of Drugs
- Trapped Behind the Wall of Sleep
- Khepra Contains Light in Death
- Predatory Apoplexy
- Prozac Fortified Over Blood
- Catatonic Schizophrenia
- Brainwashing Reinforced
- Milked of Light in a Sober City Ward
- Demonic Transmogrifications: An Epic Poem