Scooby Doo's Mysterious Machine
by Robert Paul Gass (aka Imagines Vinco aka Ultionem Vinco)
Fred the leader eats flesh of birds and corn
For frame and light blond hair with scarf to scorn.
Daphne the eye candy eats noodles packed
And her pink stockings allude to worms stacked.
Velma the nerd eats waffles crepes for fate
And won't be a great batter at the plate.
Shaggy the stoner loves juicy burgers
And his tummy pooch growls between orders.
Scooby Doo loves Scooby snacks for vortex
That he fills to replenish drains for hex.
Scrappy Doo loves puppy power the King
Packed so tight Hush Puppies force suffering.
The Mystery Machine at scene of the crimes
Contains metals, plastics, and flesh on chimes.
Links to My Posts
- Anarchism of an Antichrist: An Illuminati Horror Novel
- Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Warping Them
- Headshrinker Entrapment
- Electroshock Therapy
- Psychoanalytic Knots
- Psychological Warfare
- It Stings the Body Electric
- Fleshly Chime Box
- Building a House of Death
- Under Thunderbolts of Zeus
- Absolute Rule of Leviathan
- Doppelganger Aggression
- The Deformed Tumult of Pixies
- Caskets Full of Drugs
- Trapped Behind the Wall of Sleep
- Khepra Contains Light in Death
- Predatory Apoplexy
- Prozac Fortified Over Blood
- Catatonic Schizophrenia
- Brainwashing Reinforced
- Milked of Light in a Sober City Ward
- Demonic Transmogrifications: An Epic Poem