The Four Ignoble Truths
by Robert Paul Gass (aka Imagines Vinco aka Ultionem Vinco)
The lack of pleasure drains the sense to know
The things denied attaching lust to show.
Inherent lack of lust escapes the drain
And outer world display is linked to bane.
The Bhuddist monk in monastery seeks
The nihilism draining self for peaks.
The liberation blank nirvana gives
Is harvest golden purified with sieves.
Links to My Posts
- Anarchism of an Antichrist: An Illuminati Horror Novel
- Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Warping Them
- Headshrinker Entrapment
- Electroshock Therapy
- Psychoanalytic Knots
- Psychological Warfare
- It Stings the Body Electric
- Fleshly Chime Box
- Building a House of Death
- Under Thunderbolts of Zeus
- Absolute Rule of Leviathan
- Doppelganger Aggression
- The Deformed Tumult of Pixies
- Caskets Full of Drugs
- Trapped Behind the Wall of Sleep
- Khepra Contains Light in Death
- Predatory Apoplexy
- Prozac Fortified Over Blood
- Catatonic Schizophrenia
- Brainwashing Reinforced
- Milked of Light in a Sober City Ward
- Demonic Transmogrifications: An Epic Poem