Monday, February 3, 2014

Evidence of Voices Shouting From a Radio Tumor

Below are links to 4 Recordings of a pixy shouting over my throat while I have my lips pursed shut and my tongue stuck at the bottom of my mouth. I excluded the first because it had bad lighting. I would have to be a very gifted ventriloquist to fake it. I know it's a radio tumor constructed from medications containing metallic granules, among other things.
2nd Recording of a Pixy Shouting From a Radio Tumor (The Greatest Ventriloquist Ever?)
3rd Recording of a Pixy Shouting From a Radio Tumor (The Greatest Ventriloquist Ever?)
4th Recording of a Pixy Shouting from a Radio Tumor (The Greatest Ventriloquist Ever?)
5th Recording of a Pixy Shouting from a Radio Tumor (The Greatest Ventriloquist Ever?)

No comments:

Post a Comment