Monday, December 16, 2013

Evidence of Zoloft Conducting Basic Magnetism

Although I threw away my remaining Zoloft tablets out of fear and hatred, I knew they conducted basic magnetism. At the time I threw them away I assumed no one else would care, because the government is criminal and gets away with crimes against humanity. However, I've changed my mind about other people not caring that medical malpractice of this type is going on and I was able to collect Zoloft slivers gathered onto my teeth from my saliva. One recording shows me collecting a smaller amount of medication remnants from my teeth and the other recording shows two larger slivers conducting basic magnetism.

Evidence of Zoloft Conducting Basic Magnetism 

Collecting Remnants of Medications Coming Out Through My Saliva

No comments:

Post a Comment