Friday, October 25, 2013

Blatant Evidence Of Hackers Censoring Crimes Against Humanity Recordings

Within a day of posting the first of the "Hopalong Cassidy Tumor" Recordings I began receiving suspicious files on my computer and Windows Live Movie Maker began malfunctioning.
Similar files appeared on my computer at a later date in time and this is a screenshot of what they looked like.
 
These suspicious files highly resemble the ones that appeared in this same folder just before Windows Live Movie Maker began malfunctioning. The files are called:
ntuser.dat
ntuser.dat.bak
Sti.Trace.log
I've also been able to get a screenshot of lines that began occurring in my computer screen when I would access my blog after the Hopalong Cassidy Tumor Recordings went online. Here is a closeup and a screenshot of the lines that appeared.




I did screen shots of the entire desktop and tried converting an .avi file, edited with Windows Live Movie Maker, into a .wmv file, saving it to my desktop instead of that folder. This is what the screen looked like before I opened Windows Live Movie Maker.
This is what the screen looked like after I opened Windows Live Movie Maker.
This is what the screen looked like when I clicked the option for making a .wmv file.
This is what the screen looked like just before I clicked the Save button.
And this is what the screen looked like after I clicked Save.

The .tmp has appeared in place of the .wmv file on the desktop as well, showing the same type of correlation. Keep in mind I was transferring the screen shot over to photoshop and saving it as a .jpg in between these screenshots. That accounts for the very minor time lapse in between screenshots. However there is even less of a time lapse between me clicking Save and the creation of the .tmp file. It would have to be counted in seconds. 11:14am for both.

I was hacked in order to censor the "Hopalong Cassidy Tumor" recordings from the internet. The youtube account got hacked too, but I was eventually able to load more recordings as .avi files.


No comments:

Post a Comment